The candidate doesn’t have to worry about his or her personal information at all. There is no risk. The innovative process of data handling is developed foremost to protect it in the best way possible. Security is one of the most essential features which characterize the PesoAssist company. The information that a client gives is used only by a loan provider, and it is zealously protected by the service.
How to Apply for a Cash Loan?
The great news for the applicants is that there is no need to prepare a lot of documents, and the requirements are very accessible if cash is needed urgently. The important demand is to be older than 20 and be a resident of the Philippines. The person has to indicate an email address and a telephone number to receive cash online. The procedure is simple. As it has been mentioned above, the site does not bother the applicants with an exhausting bureaucracy and unclear repayment terms. Everything is precise and accessible!
So, the procedure of obtaining cash credit in the Philippines with the help of the loan broker PesoAssist is as follows:
- The person must use the online calculator in the upper right corner of the web page to calculate the necessary amount and indicate the period during which the borrowed money will be returned;
- The loan comparator PesoAssist platform will provide a list of the lenders that will best suit the borrower's need for money;
- An individual is obliged to choose the most suitable creditor and send a loan request. In the online application, one must indicate personal and contact information (name, surname, email, and phone number). The lender can call back or send an email to the borrower with a request to add some necessary documents;
- In the case of loan approval, a person signs a loanable agreement, which is a legal document!
- The next and final step is to receive cash at the lender's office.
The whole procedure takes very little time and effort!
Cash Loan Requirements
When people want to take credit from a banking institution, they often face bureaucracy and wasting much time. They have to stand in a queue before they can speak with the bank employee and to present numerous documents. However, everything can be much simpler if you contact our company. We will find the best lender for a borrower in a matter of minutes.
Typically, the partners of our platform have the minimum requirements for borrowers:
- age of 21-65 years;
- a valid ID;
- a permanent source of income (unemployment benefit, pension, scholarship, etc.);
- a valid phone number and a working email;
- a bank card from the bank.
The most common reasons for refusal for the cash loans in an hour in the Philippines:
- you are not a citizen of the Philippines;
- you are less than 20 or more than 65 years old.
In addition, you may be refused if you made a mistake when filling out the application or if you are in the registers of debtors of credit financial institutions. So, it is highly recommended to be attentive while stating the personal data. If you are refused, try to make another application in 30 days after the previous one.
Cash Loans for Blacklisted
Not every microfinance company provides cash loans with guaranteed approval for those who are on the blacklist. It is directly related to the reasons why a person falls into these blacklists. Usually, these individuals are defaulters or those who allowed delays in the payment of previous loans or did not pay them in full.
Therefore, lenders reluctantly cooperate with such clients or do not do it at all. Nevertheless, if creditors decide on such a risk, the interest rate on the monetary loans for those with bad credit history is much higher, and their size, on the contrary, is lower. In this way, microfinance organizations insure themselves in case of non-payment of a debt.