- Compared to banks and other loan companies, MoneyCat requires a minimal amount of documents. It implies only a valid ID, bank account, and phone number.
- The company does not check the financial background and payability of an applicant. It does not make you deal with taxes, income declarations, etc.
- The company does not imply pawning. You do not have to acquire a deposit in a bank or estimate your property to get a loan.
- The company makes instant operations. Along with registration, the shortest term of getting money is about 40 minutes. The standards procedure will take about three hours (the money comes the same day if the application was placed before 1 pm and on the next business day in case of applications later than 1 pm).
- There are no physical bonds. You can take a loan and repay it without depending on your location. Every Filipino citizen can take it, no matter where they live.
- The company works online. It means that you do not have to visit the office, i.e. you save more time.
- The company provides you with an option to increase your chance of approval by following its page on Facebook.
- There are three loan term options: two, three or four weeks.
- The maximal amount of the loan (20000 PHP) can cover all possible urgent money needs of an average person.
- The interest rates do not depend on the sum of the loan.
- Users will face an attentive support department. Managers will help to solve any issue and answer all the questions. A user will get instant confirmation of every action performed on the site.
MoneyCat is an international loan company working in many European and Asian countries. The company is on the market since 2011 (its Russian department). The Philippines department has started not a long time ago but managed to become very popular in the state for a short time. The company specializes in instant, short-term loans (up to 28 days). It gives credits to Filipino residents without a background check and significant amounts of documents to be prepared. It is the best way to get urgent financial assistance in the state.
There are two ways to contact the company.
On the website, you will find a list of phone numbers. Clients and registered members can use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org as well. The physical address of the company is 10F, Rockwell Business Center, South Tower, Sheridan. Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City. The operation hours of the phone and email support are from 9 am - 6 pm on business days. You can follow the company on Facebook.
How to Apply for a Loan?
To apply for a loan, you need to undergo the following procedure:
- Follow the link https://moneycat.ph/ to enter the website;
- On the main page, find the application form;
- Enter your name and valid phone number to proceed to the registration form;
- There you will need to submit the ID document. You can choose from SSS, UMID, or TIN;
- Check the sex option and enter your date of birth;
- Indicate the marital status;
- Choose the purpose of the loan;
- Enter a valid email for further communication with the company;
- The next page will make you enter the valid address of yours. Enter the details by indicating the time you live in a particular place;
- Enter the details concerning your current employment on the next page. Indicate all the details, including the bank account and its number;
- Send the photos of your ID and the selfie of an applicant holding the ID document;
- Indicate the contacts of your relative;
- Choose the approval method. You can pick a fast option (within 30 minutes) for an additional payment or a standard procedure (within 3 hours);
- Confirm your phone number.
After the procedure, you will pass the registration and will be able to apply for the loan. Each application is followed by the confirmation message and a phone call from the company with a discussion of the details and terms.
To apply for the loan, you need to prepare the following documents:
- SSS, UMID, or TIN identification card. Make sure that they are not out of their expiration dates.
- Bank account. You need to have an account in one of the Filipino banks. The company will send you money through it.
- In some cases, the company might require additional confirmation of citizenship and current employment. Have the corresponding documents by hand and be ready to send them up to the request.
Cooperation with the company implies the following fees:
- Interest rate. It depends on the sum and term of the loan to be taken. You can learn it from the confirmation call or at the loan calculator on the main page.
- The company will charge additional fees (7% of current loan) and payments for extending the term of a loan.
- The company will charge additional PHP300 for the fast approval option.
- The company will charge penalty fees for exceeding the repayment term. Be sure to pay the full amount on business days if the expiration date comes to weekends and holidays.
- The company can lower the interest rate in case you pay the loan long before the expiration date.
- Additional fees might be taken depending on the chosen payment method.
There are three major ways to repay your loan in a MoneyCat company. They are connected with the DragonPay Lifetime IDs.
7/11 payments. Find the Cliqq Machine in your local store. Choose the options “Bill payment - More Billers - Loans - Dragon Loans.” Fill the required information. Get the generated recipe and give it to a cashier. Get the receipt.
Payment centers. Follow the instructions of a particular payment center (LBC, Bayad Center, Robinsons Department Store, SM Payment Counters, ECPay) and get the receipt.
Online payment. Enter your account on the website and wait for the OTP code in the SMS. Select the preferable payment method (online banking, ATM banking, e-wallet) and follow the instructions.
As soon as you have paid the loan with all the interest rates and fees, the company will confirm it via email.
Pros and Cons of MoneyCat.ph
Is MoneyCat.ph worth your attention? Define the main advantages and disadvantages of the company: